Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My first vacation!

I just got back from my first vacation over the MLK holiday at the Anderson cabin in Pinetop. I turned 12 weeks while we were there and had lots of fun. I stressed out my parents a little bit, but what's the point of going on vacation if I can't have a little fun?!

Here's a few pics from the trip!



Here's everyone after the Cardinals beat the Eagles to go to the Super Bowl!!! I cried through most of the game and then went to bed so I'm not in this picture :) I think Dad cried too when the Cards won because he was so happy!




Here's me and Dad watching the big game (pre-meltdown) in our Cardinals gear.





Candiss watched me while mom and dad were sledding at the golf course. Dad went so fast he sledded right down the hill and onto the lake! Good thing it was frozen good!





And here I am modeling.





I passed out with Aunt Mandy after a long day. Thanks for not letting my binkie fall!





Here I am in the cabin sink getting my bath. I'm so glad the rubber duckie was strategically placed! Mom and Dad always cover me up with my wash cloth because I get chilly in the tub. I wish they would have shown my muscles for the picture though!





Here's me with Mom and Dad at Sunrise. Me and Wakie met them for lunch at the lodge on Apache and then watched them go up the lift!


And here's Addie teaching me how to dance. I was being a little pistol and Mom needed to get ready so Addie helped keep me company by showing me some cool dance moves that Aunt Mandy must have taught her!

All in all it was a great trip and I can't wait to go back! Thanks Jeff and Dee!

1 comment:

  1. It looks like you guys had fun! I can't belive how big he is getting!

    ReplyDelete