Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I need a helmet!



Here are my medical pictures taken today at Cranial Technologies at Phoenix Children's Hospital. Mom and Dad took me because my noggin's messed up! The doctor said cuz their wasn't enough room in mom's tummy for me, the tight space cranked my neck and shortened my muscles on one side... so now I favor that side and it's messing up my head! My uncle had a DOC Band too so I'm not too scared. Mom said she would decorate it cool for me so I guess it's ok. I still think I look handsome in these pictures and all the nurses said I was a big cutie!!! I can't wait to go back and see them.... hopefully next week for my 3D imaging so they can get started on my helmet!

PS- I HATE the stretches I have to do now!

PSS- Do you like how they slickered my hair down for the pictures?!

2 comments:

  1. He looks so cute in his pictures but I must ask what baby has eyebrows!?! He cracks me up. I love him GW

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute, and he will be so cute in his helmet! I can't wait to see how you decorate it!

    ReplyDelete