Now that Tavin can technically talk, I better stop talking for him! From now on I will do my best to write this blog in my own words :)
When Tavin was 18 months I decided to write down all the things he could say before there were too many to count. I wrote this list over the portion of an entire day we spent together and here's what I came up with:
**Words**
dada
mama
down
up
bite
cookie
grape
please
diaper
Nana
Grandpa
Bruce
Leah
bye bye
Elmo
this
that
pee pee
poop
eyes
no
nose
yellow
ball
apple
banana
Jersey
Pearl
hi
hello
shower
bath
orange
duck
wow
hot
danger
Olivia
Ice
baby
shoe
on
guacamole
more
please
two
book
see
plum
bubbles
**Sounds**
tick tock
shhhhh
hummmm
ohhhhh
ummmm
**Animal noises**
horse
frog
bear
monkey
elephant
duck
pig
cow
sheep
**Phrases**
What is that?
Wanna bite
Thank you
Oh no
Want down
brush teeth
Yo Gaba Gaba
Brown bear, brown bear
night night
where's (name)?
all done!
By the way, now that he's inching up on 22 months, he is like a recorder... everything we say, he mimicks. He picks up at least a few words a day and stores them in the think tank... even the bad ones ;)Perhaps the cutest though is he is learning to pray. He folds his little hands together and when we're done (or sometimes in the middle) he says A-MEN! The other night when I was putting him to bed he just kept saying it even as I closed the door... what a little cutie pants.
No comments:
Post a Comment