Thursday, November 4, 2010

Busy Bee and Birthday Boy

Chasing around that little guy has kept Bruce and I quite busy these days! Tavin is a full fledged talker/repeater... you better not slip up or his new favorite word will be a naughty one! Speaking of favorite words, his current is marionette. Cute :)

He has just started to peek out of his super shy phase and play more with other kids, or at least not cry when they come up to him. At church he has just started going to the 2 year old building and I think that helps a lot because they all get to play on the playground together and he loves him some slides and steering wheels!

I like to keep Tavin's hair long... I like to think it looks surfer-ish, but i probably like it that way so much because it reminds me of his baby hair :) We are going to go to see our friend Kyle at Boogie's House of Fades for a haircut today... He's gonna come out of there looking like a little stud :)

This is my absolute favorite age. I just love seeing his innocence and curiosity and genuine love. If I could freeze time right now, I just might!

And now I'll send you off with some videos from his 2nd birthday :)





No comments:

Post a Comment